Sell your car on Trade Me, and get $50 of Mevo Credit!
How to redeem your $50 Mevo credit
To redeem $50 Mevo credit you must take a screenshot of your car listing (screenshot must include your listing number #: xxxxxxxxxx – located in the top right hand corner of your listing) and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org. Make sure to reference ‘Trade Me’ and your listing number in the subject line.
Next, download the Mevo app and create an account to receive your $50 credit (signing up for Mevo is free!). The $50 Mevo credit will be applied to your Mevo account within 24 hours of setting up your account.
Choose your closest vehicle – reserve for up to 30 minutes
Unlock using your phone
When you’re finished, park anywhere in the home zone for FREE (coupon, metered, or P120+).
Not only does Mevo provide free parking, but all your trips include petrol, electricity, insurance, maintenance and more. Check out their flexible pricing today.
This promotion applies to the first 500 people have listed their car on Trade Me and entered into the promotion before 31 December 2019 12am (NZST). Cars listed before 27 November 2019 are not valid. This promotion can only be entered by those who have a full NZ Driver’s Licence (or equivalent), are over the age of 21, and adhere to both Mevo’s T&Cs and Trade Me’s T&Cs.
WIN $50 Mevo credit giveaway Terms and Conditions
1. Acceptance of these terms & conditions:The $50 Mevo credit for listing a car on the Trade Me platform offered under the promotion (theGiveaway) is run by Trade Me Limited (Trade Me) and Mevo Limited (Mevo). If you do not agree to these terms and conditions, you may not participate and you are not eligible to redeem the Prize. Trade Me reserves the right to vary, suspend or terminate the Giveaway at any time, without notice to you. By participating in the Giveaway you agree to adhere to both Trade Me’sgeneral terms and conditions, as well as Mevo’sgeneral terms and conditions.
2. Eligibility: Entry is only open to the first 500 people who work and/or live in Wellington CBD and have listed their car on the Trade Me platform between 27 November 2019 12am (NZST) – 31 December 2019 12am (NZST). Giveaway entrants must be over the age of 21 and hold a current full New Zealand drivers license (or equivalent). Motor Vehicle Traders (as that term is defined in the Motor Vehicle Sales Act 2003) and their employees, as well as directors and employees of Trade Me, its related bodies corporate and any agencies or companies associated with Trade Me or the Giveaway are not eligible to enter the Giveaway.
3. How to enter: You must take a screenshot of your car listing (screenshot must include your listing number #: xxxxxxxxxx – located in the top right hand corner of your listing) and email it to email@example.com. Make sure to reference ‘Trade Me’ and your listing number in the subject line before 31 December 2019 12am (NZST).
4. Prize: The first 500 Giveaway entrants (the Successful Entrants) will have $50 of Mevo credit (the Prize) applied to their Mevo account within 24 hours of setting up their Mevo account. The credit will be valid for 30 days from the date the credit is applied to the Successful Entrant’s account. Each Successful Entrant may redeem a maximum of one Prize only, regardless of how many car listings that person lists during the Giveaway period.
5. Winner notification: Mevo will notify Successful Entrants by replying to their email. Mevo’s decision regarding the Successful Entrants is final.
6. Publicity: Giveaway entrants agree that their name and a description of their prize (if applicable) may be published on any of Trade Me’s social media accounts, within Trade Me’s email marketing or on any of Trade Me’s websites.
7. Liability: To the fullest extent permitted by law, Trade Me will not be responsible for any damage or injury whatsoever suffered by any Successful Entrant or any other person resulting from a Successful Entrants’ use of the prize (including but not limited to any direct, indirect, consequential, special, punitive or incidental damages). Trade Me’s liability to any Successful Entrant or any other person for all claims in any circumstances relating to the use of a Successful Entrants’ Prize will be limited to the value of the relevant Successful Entrant’s Prizes
9.Facebook: The Giveaway is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook. Promotion entrants release Facebook from any liability associated with the Giveaway or the Prize.
choosing a selection results in a full page refresh